Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sana Pore Putty Clear Face Powder, Makeup Base collections


I got to admit I wasn't so confident of Sana products initially since I started using their tinted putty makeup base which tends to make my face more shinny and the makeup runs ever faster.

I regained my confident on this brand when I came across this clear putty powder. No wonder a top seller in Japan. MM fantastic 24 hour power used to be my favorite till I discovered this. It covers pores and controls sebum secretion very well indeed. Its clear and light formula makes it easy to apply and re-apply during mid of the day. This powder comes with a mirror and a puff applicator-simply love the soft smoothing feel. The down side is the whole casing is rather bulky.





I discovered this during my Japan trip last year, before its launched in Singapore. Loves it since.

The ad says it fixes visible and enlarged pores. It contains Silicon Powder to smooth and even your skin tone. Sebum-Absorbing powder contained controls sebum secretion in order to prevent makeup from wearing off easily.










This is another of my personal favorite. I use it like once to twice a week. Its basically a scrub with heat generating properties. I remembered using something like this from Estee. The heat somehow "force" the white heads to surface and be visible on the skin surface. They can later be wiped away with a cloth or in my case, I follow-up with a pore-pack mask, which is less messy. Tarta! And my white heads are gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment