Tuesday, February 9, 2010

cosmatics product


After nearly 10days of not getting a response, I re-sent my email to customer service and to Marissa Loong of customer service. To whom Marissa has never replied or called me. Instead I got a call from someone name Mr. Kurr (whatever his name spelling is but it sounded like this). BOY I did not HEAR A FRIENDLY GREETING when I ANSWER HIS PHONE CALL. It sounded like he's TIRED OF ME already.

The conversation was roughly 15mins and it was the worst kind of customer service I ever got in my SHOPPING LIFE for inquiring or making a complaint! which only was quite simple, if you don't like it, you refund me! not badger me, contradict me, bull-dozed me whenever I am speaking, cut me off while I'm talking, use "high class English" on me, talk in misleading tone/sentences, refused to LISTEN to my complaint and said "Miss you're not listening to me". He even implied whatever happen was due to "ENGLISH" comprehension or something! between me and the customer service! on MY PART not the customer service which he said after doing investigations they did nothing WRONG. Even best! he said i got a MINIATURE DIOR PERFUME! I corrected him and told him all I got was a SAMPLE from DIOR not a MINIATURE and not a PERFUME. He refused to listen to this and kept saying it's MINIATURE! Hello!!! why are you rejecting what a customer is saying?!!!

this is Dior One Essential

IS THIS MINIATURE OR SAMPLE?
(miniature is the scale down of the
actual product so this aint no miniature!)

the difference between actual size, miniature & sample

He even question me "Miss listen, have you EVER participated in any lucky draw or bla bla same like that BEFORE?" He repeated this question more than twice! like I am some kind of CRIMINAL?

He also said "Miss, there is no XXXX will give you product worth RM300 XXXX bla bla"

(what is he saying here? all Robinsons promotion/luckydip is a cheat? there's no good prize?? all cheapskate stuffs like samples?)

I told him Parkson did the same kind of promotion and they did give and also when they do lucky dip they show what's the prizes clearly to the customer! (u'll often see posters showing voucher, cup/mug, etc on all their promotional events).

Ok there's more to this conversation which I have already posted in my facebook (read it here if you're my facebook friend). Even if customer is wrong/right, there is no way a reputable company like ROBINSONS (if u check their website, they say their service is so good so good bla bla) should TALK THIS WAY TO A CUSTOMER! If i could get a copy of the conversation from MAXIS to show HOW THIS person talk to me! Being RUDE does not mean u spoke in broken english/shout/scream/etc. IT COULD ALSO BE THE WAY YOU HANDLE a CUSTOMER! REFUSING TO LISTEN, etc! The way you try to assert your "high n mighty powerful authority and super good english" on a customer who could be maybe KOREAN? JAPANESE? CHINESE?

Me: So where are you based? I asked (coz he asked me to see him). Guess what's his reply?

Mr. Kurr: Miss if you know very well there is only ONE Robinsons in Malaysia. That is Gardens Midvalley <-- SO DAMN ARROGANT AND COCKY.

Me thinking (HOW THE BLOODY HELL I KNOW IF HE WORKS FOR MORE THAN ONE BRAND? MAYBE HE WORKS FOR MARKS N SPENCER ALSO? OR GO TO SINGAPORE ROBINSONS? IS IT WRONG TO ASK WHERE ARE U BASE?)

From what was just a simple complaint letter asking for explanation and refund, it has now become a ROTTEN CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUE. I am thinking of either forgiving this DUDE who must be out of his mind yesterday or pursuing to report how he handle a Robinsons customer with such "good service that exceeds customer's expectation".
Mr. Kurr: bla bla bla we apologize (nope don't sound like it) for your "UNLUCKY" dip bla bla bla..
Funny thing when it's call a LUCKY DIP. It ain't so lucky after all right? coz afterall Mr. Kurr said no XXXXXXXX will give you a prize worth RM300. Another funny thing.. I was not even asking for a prize worth rm300 sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment